Модуль Модули для PrestaShop - 3 часть

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
MultiCurrency v4.01 Nulled

Долгожданный турецкий модуль, который позволяет в админке вводить цены в разных валютах.

Оригинал модуля был любезно предоставлен для взлома пользователем DarkKotik, за что ему огромное СПАСИБО. За помощь по взлому, спачибо пользователю Nikola

Дружно говорим всем спасибо :)

Пароль:

P.S. У кого чё есть на взлом пишите в личку.
Можете поделиться ссылочкой (в личку). 75 сообщений много

не тестил. под версию 1.5-1.6. может пойдет. отпишись.
Вряд ли, файлы модуля датированы 2012 годом. Версия твоего модуля 3.2, на данный момент крайняя версия 3.9
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

ИМХО, самый нормальный модуль для таких дел - Content Pack (10 in 1)

В одном модуле сразу 10 плюшек:
1. Blog
2. Product reviews
3. Google Rich Snippets
4. Google Breadcrumbs
5. Pinterest Rich Pins
6. TestImonials
7. Frequently asked questions - FAQ
8. Guestbook
9. Product questions
10. News
Собрать бы человек 10 и купить его.

Hello
If you to specify the version of your prestashop it would be easier to fulfill your request, as there are several possibilities.

You can find the forum at this address Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся on blog module for PrestaShop Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

The forum is designed to provide maximum support to members, as I benefit from the generosity of each other for my case download module and theme.
I propose to share with you the last Presta Speed Link Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся module version 1.6.0 Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся link zippyshare Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся.
For your thanks, remember to put a link sympathy.

Good download and thank you to all of you to live a she-help forum

Good afternoon. I'm sorry for your trouble. I wanted to ask you the service works to optimize images in this module? as I have indicated the total KB, optimized images: 0
Total images for processing: 86 488
Total processed image: 12879
Perhaps as that it can be solved. I would be grateful for the answer. I prestashop version 1.6.0.14

Good afternoon. I'm sorry for your trouble. I wanted to ask you the service works to optimize images in this module? as I have indicated the total KB, optimized images: 0
Total images for processing: 86 488
Total processed image: 12879
Perhaps as that it can be solved. I would be grateful for the answer. I prestashop version 1.6.0.14

Hello

I have already made image optimization operation has been carried out on the images, but with a weight on the quality worse than the treatment on my PC.
Why I do not do optimization for the modules can be found on the forum or on addons?
I noticed prestashop edit images already optimize I, but for the sheets or categories.

Example: I have an image I have optimized my PC which has a size of 40Ko and after the upload on my site, I check it does more 40Ko but 80Ko prestashop double the size.
So it is my personal opinion useless to have a module to optimize images that one undergoes several treatments bringing to three the final, original optimization 40Ko - PrestaShop changes the picture becomes 80KB and optimization module to return a 60Ko .

Now I take all the images of my site to put a hand but original optimizes image in each image file as and as I, but also new products, much longer, but the benefit of the weight and real and best optimize a site.

I use RIOT Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся to optimize images, after testing several software or Internet j'e think it is the best on the quality and weight of the final image with only 15% optimized to keep an image still very beautiful with a definition on finesse specific pixels.

for the path of your images on your site or elsewhere on the net and also download large image
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Вложения

• 2015-08-08_185121.jpg
    2015-08-08_185121.jpg
    224,9 KB · Просмотры: 45
Последнее редактирование:
Кто то видел модуль автоматической смены группы пользователя по каким то правилам?

К примеру, если купил пользователь на n сумму он перешел в другую группу, где скидка больше

У меня был самописный под 1.5, но под 1.6 не работает

Кто то видел модуль автоматической смены группы пользователя по каким то правилам?

К примеру, если купил пользователь на n сумму он перешел в другую группу, где скидка больше

У меня был самописный под 1.5, но под 1.6 не работает

В архиве лежит для 1.4 и 1.5, а для 1.6 как он себя ведет?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху