Поиск [old] Запросы модулей PrestaShop 1.5 - 1.6

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
With this module you can update your prices with only the reference and the price using .csv files.
You can import a list of products reference with their final price (tax excl) no matter if the reference points to a attribute or a product. This module wont delete or create new products. So if you import a reference + price that is not in your shop it simply wont use it. This module is perfect for updating prices from any ERP to your Prestashop, because you just need 2 values: Reference, Price.

Вложения

• newpricelist.zip
    37,2 KB · Просмотры: 67
Hello , You can not do Declination.. ?
Hello I want to make "constructor" of products like this site Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Sure, it possible with generating combinations of product, but when I generate combinations there are more than 1000 combinations of product, and my hosting account falls. So I want Product options and customization Module from here Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Hello I want to make "constructor" of products like this site Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Sure, it possible with generating combinations of product, but when I generate combinations there are more than 1000 combinations of product, and my hosting account falls. So I want Product options and customization Module from here Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Yes it's a lot..!

Я нашел только
Combine guests Module
Наверное он единственное предложение
Если еще нужно
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

Очень удобный модуль. отслеживает все по email пользователя и если есть дубликаты, то объединяет все аккаунты в один со всеми адресами и заказами.

Последнее редактирование:
Есть ли модули в природе, двигать заказа между юзерами? или гость на клиента?
подскажите название.

У кого есть модуль Product Labels Advanced версии выше чем v2.0
В этой версии не выходит вывести стикер в карточке товара

This happens because Product Labels Advanced 2.0 is not using the correct variable in Prestashop 1.6

Below example works with the product list on prestashop 1.6.0.9 it is also needed to put code in product.tpl and other tpl files to get this module to show
on pages you want it to be visible.

Somewhere in product_list.tpl where it fits so it show on to off the product picture, this depends on the theme that is in use.
{if file_exists($smarty.const._PS_MODULE_DIR_|cat:'advlabels/views/templates/front/ribbon.tpl')}{include file=$smarty.const._PS_MODULE_DIR_|cat:'advlabels/views/templates/front/ribbon.tpl' id_product=$product.id_product}{/if}

ribbon.tpl
{if isset($advanced_labels_module_installed)}
{include file=$smarty.const._PS_MODULE_DIR_|cat:'advlabels/views/templates/front/label.tpl' id_product=$id_product}
{/if}

Offical documentation page for this module
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

This module is possible to get to work with 1.6.0.9 but is not prefect due to it is meant for a older version of Prestashop

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху