Поиск [old] Запросы модулей PrestaShop 1.5 - 1.6

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Последнее редактирование:
Hello , Dear friends , Before posting check the functionality of the share module , Please share modules that works a lot do not know how to modify the files..Thank you

M4CategoryDiscount 1.6.1.11 not working good in 1.6.1.11 also setup failed. and i can not delete to module even :(

• Нравится
Реакции: zen1
upload the m4categorydiscount again ((first upload the changed file the override m4categorydiscount .php changed for the .php-org ... SO-manual upload the file is not working) Now i upload the new one of m4categorydiscount ....))

Вложения

• m4categorydiscount.zip
    111,9 KB · Просмотры: 42
  • 121233.png
    121233.png
    96,4 KB · Просмотры: 70
  • 3436.png
    3436.png
    188,4 KB · Просмотры: 66
  • asfasfasdfasdfas.png
    asfasfasdfasdfas.png
    189,8 KB · Просмотры: 65
upload the m4categorydiscount again ((first upload the changed file the override m4categorydiscount .php changed for the .php-org ... SO-manual upload the file is not working) Now i upload the new one of m4categorydiscount ....))

Hello friend ; it is the same ? you changed nothing...? problem php ? Have a good day

i will not use it. i will use store manager for mass category discount

• Нравится
Hello friend; it is the same? you changed nothing ...? this is not a problem override? rather php? Have a good day
changed... that is new one upload..... i already test too many time ..that is working fine ... plz read version for how to change at installation place ..... need my help? i can show by photo step by step.......

• Нравится
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху