Модуль Модули для PrestaShop - 3 часть

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Я так понимаю ему надо поставить ему нравится, чтобы выслали пароль. А модуль немного устарел, это правда.

If the module and obselette why leech.
Say thank you to those who take the time to upload and no minimum in your bin at home is the least we can say thank you thank you 2 200 leech and it is perfectly normal on the side of your continent can be.
This is unfortunate because I have other very good unit ever post on the forum but the view can thank I do not want to do it immediately, so that I share with two other members of the private forum .
To receive you must know even a thank you and give you not know how to give it, then what?

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Имеет ли кто-модуль Модуль Prestashop Car Engine & Fuel Filter Module. Спасибо за вашу ссылку.

if you do a search on the forum if he was posting there not long ago

Последнее редактирование модератором:
у вас случайно нет такого модуля или похожего? Модуль One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive)

Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

Here is the version I give you this module seen personally I not install it prestashop overload for not much if you already have a good command of your tunnel should be sufficient

Имеет ли кто-модуль Модуль Prestashop Car Engine & Fuel Filter Module. Спасибо за вашу ссылку.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
If the module and obselette why leech.
Say thank you to those who take the time to upload and no minimum in your bin at home is the least we can say thank you thank you 2 200 leech and it is perfectly normal on the side of your continent can be.
This is unfortunate because I have other very good unit ever post on the forum but the view can thank I do not want to do it immediately, so that I share with two other members of the private forum .
To receive you must know even a thank you and give you not know how to give it, then what?

Is what I mean in my phrase is not true?

Я так понимаю ему надо поставить ему нравится, чтобы выслали пароль. А модуль немного устарел, это правда.

1. Did I was unthankful for your gesture of uploading this module? The answer is no. I'm thankful.
2. If the module is up to the date? The answer is no. And I just confirmed the words of other user.
3. This forum has a system Give=Give. So nobody here will not trust that you come here to share what you have. And rules on this forum are written by administrators, and everybody has to respect them.

And thank you for the module :)

Доброе время суток!
А есть у кого модуль контактов с картой сразу?
За ранее благодарен!!! :)

Мне надоть хороший модуль социальных кнопок.
Чтобы на главную, на товары, на категории. И чтобы фейсбук, вконтакт, г+. И еще, чтобы залогиниться можно было через соц. аккаунт. Что-то я дофига захотел, нет? :D
И буду очень признателен, если мне наконец объяснят, в чем разница между лайком и поделиться?
качай, если надоть (Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся)

Тестировал на 1.6.1.1 Модуль Напоминалка тем кто бросил корзину
в таких случаях лучше давать ссылку на источник, модуль то Free, а там всегда и свежую версию можно скачать и вопрос задать можно

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху