Magento Full Page Cache Engines: general usage/problems/hints

Which magento Full Page Cache Engine do you prefer/use

• Всего проголосовало

Max Markiv

Постоялец
Реакции
If you build or support mid-size or large magento 1.x store*, you definitely will need to use some Full Page Cache engine for general store speedup (* Magento 2.x have it's own built in fpc so M2 related things will be discused in different thread).
In this thread we try to analyze/compare different Magento FPC engines, which can be get on the market as magento extensions and their weak/best options.
Also please share any this FPC engine small usage hints (i know you get one to make all goes smothly on your store, since almost all time they need code customize in present magento stores to make all work perfectly with another extensions, store restrictions and so on)

So Here we get current list of extensions, available on market for now (marked also ones which can be founded here in forum, with latest versions, which can be downloaded. list updated continiously, if get access to fresher version, please share in PM, so info on it/download links will we updated in thread header)

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Magento EE Fool Page Cache

___
This one thread will we continuously updated and best hints will be moved in thread header for share with all magento around architects/system admins

I used to use lesti FPC extension for a big project with multiwebsite and it works fine (it's so cool when it's free)

very good thread, i have similar question.

The top 6:

which one to choose? are they all same?

personally me prefer Mirasvit, but it get too much underwater stones.
as for forum guys, most of them as i see recommend Bubbleshop one extension.
i think each one of top-6 you listed is fine, but as always, i think some of them best in some cases, other are more comfortable in other magento stores.
i do not like/dislike any of them, but one of the reason to open this thread was to investigate which one is better in store with some additional conditions.

I used to use lesti FPC extension for a big project with multiwebsite and it works fine (it's so cool when it's free)
Lesti is good one, but from past experience in larger store it start a bit fail, even minimize effect of fpc in general. perhaps i simply stuck with such custom configuration, but see such. so make such conclusion. but still think for mid-level and less it gives even more effect then some payed fpc extensions.
in general, lesti need simply quick reconfig on star for dynamic blocks/lazy blocks and that's 30 min work is enough to make it best.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
I prefer the Amasty FPC becouse its almost the fastest, works together perfectly with other Amastys modules (e.g.: Layered navigation). Other hands it contains a good crawler, CRON manageable. Earlier tried Lesti FPC, but its speed was one third of the commercial FPC.

Разные перепробовал, все глючные, единственны нормально рабочий это Mirasvit Full Page Cache, голосую за него.

I am using Bubbleshop FPC. The obvious advantage is simplification. It is easy to use, fast setup, without too much setting. Highly recommended for green hand.

Amasty Full Page Cache - установила, но как будто его нету. Скорость загрузки не изменилась.

Mirasvit Full Page Cache - работает отлично, я в восторге :) голосую за него.

Назад
Сверху