English Magento Help section

Hi guys, with my experience, if we use defer js, we may have issue with lazy load

Enable the Magento Compiler
I have some problems with it.
Is there a solution for magento 1.9.2.4 and nginx with compiler?

longstorm: that is probably because lazyload is called in html before the script is loaded.
igor: you do not need to enable compilation, there is no significant gain from it. I recommend to disable compilation.

For me* Defer javascript makes the load time higher although the screen is less blank. But all the JS are downloading after the HTML/CSS hence it's not going in parallel. I would really like to defer few javascript instead of all.

Thanks Rahen, do you know how to defer addthis, it's a outside JS

Последнее редактирование модератором:
As I mentioned several times before in this post, you can defer JS one by one by adapting your local.xml ;)

erahul: You just have to move them further down or into the footer block in your xml. There are many tutorials on the web on how to do it, it is easy.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
i would try to use mod pagespeed or nginx pagespeed to do the lazyload on magento.

Ps2chiper: Nginx pagespeed lazy load works great fit magento. What is your pagespeed conf?

I had some issues with older version of bss_deferJS, but seems that the developers find a way to solve that problems.
Right now seems to work flawlessy, but you have to disable it for the onepage checkout.
Difference in speed is barely noticeable, ( I mean in tot. sec. needed to display the page) but the visitor start to see the page a lot earlier, so , all in all I strongly suggest it.
Yes, with the Lazyload it can give you some issues, but if you use it only for categoy pages ( that is the most important thing) it works without problems.
What is realy driving me mad is the fact that the loader.gif is taking more than 2sec. to load..and it's only 8kb.
so it really slows down the page.

Hello all, I am having issues with my customer shipping address section. When in checkout page, if customer changes shipping address, I get this error message:
"Street Address" is a required value.
"Street Address" length must be equal or greater than 1 characters.

I followed below, but the error remains. I use Magento 1.9.2 and I am testing this using Magento's default one page check out. Help will be greatly aprreciated.
Log into your magento backend and go to: System->Configuration->Customers->Customer Configuration->Name and Address Options.

You should have a field labelled "Number of Lines in a Street Address". Take the number out of this box and hit save. You should now be able to get past the checkout when specifying an alternate shipping address.

Hi,

Please someone can give me ideas.... if can to do this make easy...

Im using webform 2 have 2 question.

mageme.com/magento-2-custom-form-builder-designer-webforms-professional-edition.html

1. create one tab put into account user form webform 2, is possible ?
Example Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

2. click link, open popup iframe into popup form did webform is possible?
exmaple => Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Thanks you.

Назад
Сверху