[Каталоги] Настройка почтового сервера для Yandex.com

Asm0deus

Постоялец
Реакции
Osclass 3.6.1

Hello i want to use yandex.com email server but it seams that something is not working does anyone have any idea why does anyone have setup yandex.com before

Hi I want to use the e-mail server yandex.com but seams that does not work anyone have any idea why someone would have before installing yandex.com

Osclass 3.6.1

Hello i want to use yandex.com email server but it seams that something is not working does anyone have any idea why does anyone have setup yandex.com before

Hi I want to use the e-mail server yandex.com but seams that does not work anyone have any idea why someone would have before installing yandex.com
Choose yout native language first.
Answer what did you do. And say whats going wrong?
Определившись я языком, обьясни что сделал и что не получилось. по моему опыту там все слишком просто.

Well i want to use yandex custom domain email address (my own domain) and it seams that dose not work i was wondering if there a trick with this

screenshot-www rouk ro 2016-06-04 11-45-28.png

The emails are not sending from osclass and the email itself is working i can send emails and receive from yandex.com but the osclass script is not sending

This is strange now i readded all things and recreated the email address and now is working the thing is as on username if you have a custom domain added with yandex you must addd as username not only the name before @ you need to add username@yourdomain.ru

Назад
Сверху