Duplication Modules to install

ilsanto64

Постоялец
Реакции
Hello everyone, there is someone who has the ability to duplicate modules to install in Prestashop. Let me explain: I have modules that export products to Rakuten and FNAC two French markets. The thing that nobody tells you when you buy these modules is that beyond a certain threshold of products about 3000 ... the module stops exporting. After months of testing we have established that the only solution is to duplicate the module in all its parts (name installed in Prestashop and all the various tables) to have each duplicate manage a part of the catalog that we have in charge.

ilsanto64

Hello everyone, there is someone who has the ability to duplicate modules to install in Prestashop. Let me explain: I have modules that export products to Rakuten and FNAC two French markets. The thing that nobody tells you when you buy these modules is that beyond a certain threshold of products about 3000 ... the module stops exporting. After months of testing we have established that the only solution is to duplicate the module in all its parts (name installed in Prestashop and all the various tables) to have each duplicate manage a part of the catalog that we have in charge.

ilsanto64
Было такое, что пришлось менять имя модуля из-за "авторских прав". В основном все делается в одном файле. Надо начать с того, что папку модуля надо переименовать, файл php который называется как папка нужно переименовать в тоже имя. К примеру модуль называется "oldimport". Вы берете папку с модулем и названием "oldimport" и переименовываете в папку "newimport". Внутри папки есть файл "oldimport.php". его тоже переименовываем в "newimport.php". И дальше практически все тоже самое, но уже внутри файла "newimport.php". Можно воспользоваться обычным блокнотом для поиска внутри файла, чтобы таблицы, ссылки и все остальное указывало в новый путь.

В 90% случаях этого будет достаточно.

Thanks for taking my call. The real problem is that these modules create in the database tables in which the data is stored and then exported. The problem is finding the various tables assigning other names.

May be you share the module and someone can try to solve your problem

Thanks for taking my call. The real problem is that these modules create in the database tables in which the data is stored and then exported. The problem is finding the various tables assigning other names.
Так а в чем проблема переименовать таблицы, которые создает этот модуль? поиском пройтись по всем файлам и найти то, что вам надо. Тем более, что для этого вам не надо искать долго. достаточно в основном файле php посмотреть на функцию install. Там сразу прописаны все таблицы, которые нужно создать при установке модуля на сайт.

Если вы не можете этого сделать или боитесь вмешиваться в код - обратитесь к фрилансам или людям, которые в этом разбираются, возможно у вас есть знакомые, которые разбираются. Тут делов на пол часа - час вместе с проверкой работоспособности на сайте.

Could you tell me who I could contact about this? In addition, the resolution is of interest to everyone

Назад
Сверху