• DONATE to NULLED!
    Вы можете помочь Форуму и команде, поддержать финансово.
    starwanderer - модератор этого раздела будет Вам благодарен!

Помощь Шаблон Publisher - все вопросы и ответы

Появление ВОСЬМОЙ версии Publisher обсуждают на официальном форуме Betterstudio: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Но так как у меня нет лицензии на тему Publisher, то видеть текст сообщений не могу: "Before you can access this ticket you need to purchase a license or extend the support time for existing licenses."

Появление ВОСЬМОЙ версии Publisher обсуждают на официальном форуме Betterstudio: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Но так как у меня нет лицензии на тему Publisher, то видеть текст сообщений не могу: "Before you can access this ticket you need to purchase a license or extend the support time for existing licenses."
Там уже давно обещают дорожную карту и кормят завтраками, что вот-вот выпустят :)

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Да скорее всего ребята уже ничего не будут делать, так как давно ничего не обновляют и молчат по данному вопросу.
Интересно, а кто какой шаблон выбрал в качестве альтернативы?

Да, так и есть.

Если коротко, то админ решил не переписывать продукт, а дорабатывать текущий.
Перед всеми извинился и написал дорожную карту развития.

Если кому нужно, то могу скинуть полный текст.

Hi
I published an article that clarifies the Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Please check it if you didn’t.

This is the Publisher v7.7.0 update that you can download it from the next post. Please test on our development site and report if there are any issues.

The Publisher 7.7 changelog:

- Added: Infinite Ajax Post Loading replaced with the new method (Works 2.5x Faster Now)
- Added: Cache plugin support added to Infinite Ajax Post Loading feature.
- Added: Option to override Ads of the non-static homepage.
- Added: Better Post Views: Option to change views meta key in the panel to other plugins meta key.
- Added: Better Playlist: Apparat Playlists support added.
- Added: Better Playlist: RTL Style supported added.
- Added: Auto screenshot Generator for Aparat videos
- Added: BetterAMP: Support for an image with data: URI
- Added: BetterAMP: Filter for Custom Permalink Structure.
- Added: BetterAMP: Support for Gallery Block.

- Improved: The overall code of content injection feature improved.
- Improved: Minor improvement in Icon modal design.
- Improved: PHP 7.4 compatibility
- Improved: Better Post View codes improved.
- Improved: Smart Lists Pack: Codes improved and unite tests passed.
- Improved: Blockquote Pack: Interlinks Manager Plugin Compatibility
- Improved: Much minor code improvement
- Improved: The Letter Spacing in the Typography field improved to work better.
- Improved: Gutenberg Blocks and Sidebar style.
- Improved: Fix for WP paginate_links function to remove extra page/1/ from pagination to remove extra 301 redirects.
- Improved: Better updates check even while the style.css header was removed.
- Improved: BetterAMP: Playbuzz partial support.
- Improved: BetterAMP: Height & width attribute sanitization for amp-video, audio tags.
- Improved: BetterAMP: Auto change invalid tags to span tag in AMP.
- Improved: BetterAMP: Sanitize the whole site HTML not just body.
- Improved: BetterAMP: Validate video tag with no height&width attribute.
- Improved: Menu page builder mega menu field changed to ajax select field, the last 5-page limitation issue fixed.
- Improved: Footer @username looks wired in RTL style.
- Improved: Email button on About Us widget opens email application now.

- Fixed: Publisher and OneSignal conflict (Brooks Rank Math Admin)
- Fixed: WooCommerce outdated files issue.
- Fixed: 'woocommerce' text domain removed in theme and texts moved to Publisher translation panel.
- Fixed: BetterAMP: AMP Carousel (Slider) Issue on RTL styles fixed.
- Fixed: BetterAMP: Fix: Wrong page URL when page_on_front is on
- Fixed: BetterAMP: Undefined index: image issue
- Fixed: BetterAMP: unpack(:( Type C: not enough input
- Fixed: BetterAMP: DOMElement::setAttribute(:( string is not in UTF-8.
- Fixed: The Breadcrumb validation issue.
- Fixed: The Publisher advanced Term Select (Category filter) not works in Gutenberg.
- Fixed: JSON-LD @type values should be capitalized.
- Fixed: JSON-LD Date of posts should not be translated.
- Fixed: JSON-LD Search Action for Pages fixed.
- Fixed: JSON-LD Review posts error.
- Fixed: No duplicate posts issue in the pagination of category pages.
- Fixed: Better Social Counter: Youtube Followers count not showing properly.
- Fixed: Better Social Counter: Posts count not showing properly.
- Fixed: Better Social Counter: Multiple HTTP Connection to GoogleApis Server!
- Fixed: Better Social Counter: Weird Call to a member function error.
- Fixed: Smart Lists Pack: Find out the src when use images with caption.
- Fixed: Better Playlist: Google API Changes issue fixed (error on fetch).
- Fixed: Some W3C Validator Errors Fixes (more will be fixed in future).
- Fixed: Display draft posts in inline related posts on ajax requests.
- Fixed: The wrong query when using Taxonomies as a tab.
- Fixed: Theme Translation panel popup is not working when clicking on the close button.
- Fixed: Weird Call to a member function error.
- Fixed: Cats count is 1 less in the single post page.
- Fixed: Extra cart title in WooCommerce cart page
- Fixed: Gutenberg file does not found the issue.
- Fixed: Crypto Coiner's demo does not install the images
- Fixed: Invalid posts count in bf_get_term_posts_count function - no duplicate bug!
- Fixed: Header cart icon wraps to 2 lines.
- Fixed: Mobile header style issue on some demos
- Fixed: Clead video slider style issue.
- Fixed: Sahel Font woff2 is not foundok mik issue.
- Fixed: Error on views integration with Better post views
- Fixed: Comment ajaxified page refresh after reply.
- Fixed: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool error.
- Fixed: Instagram Widget not shows description of Images.

Updated Plugins:
- Better Ads Manager
- Better AMP
- Better Playlist
- Better Social Counter
- Blockquote Pack
- Smartlists Pack
- Better ost Views
- Slider Revolution
- ACF Pro

Tanks for checking and reporting issues.

Sincerely
Ali

Hi
It’s Ali, The Founder of BetterStudio,

In this article, I would like to talk to you about the past and future of the Publisher theme and I want to answer any questions you may have.

About 1 and a half years ago after working on the Publisher theme for more than 3 years, I decided to redevelop the Publisher theme from scratch and make it a Real Site Editor WordPress theme and name it Publisher Pro. Well, from the beginning my goal for Publisher was to make it the best theme in the world that anyone can use to create any type of website.

But at that time I didn’t think to develop a new theme that is much bigger than the current theme would require more time and effort. As you all probably know, the current theme is one of the biggest in the world and it’s very big and has many features and parts. Also, I didn’t know there is “Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся” that would make trouble for the founders by making their passion weaker when the product becomes more complex and time-consuming! And that happened to me and I have been struggling and trying to deal with it for the past 6 months.

After getting rid of that, I checked the new incomplete product with some of my near customers and friends I found it was a terrible idea! Because everyone knows and likes the characteristics and features and abilities of current the Publisher theme and it’s hard for them to use a new product and adjust to it. Even if they do, learning a theme from the beginning may cost time and money.

Finally, I decided to stop the idea of releasing a completely new theme! Because there is a better way to keep everyone happy (customers get product and we will get customers!)

I do apologize from you all, because you waited for the new product, Sorry.

So, is the Publisher dead now?
Absolutely not!

How do we want to continue the Publisher theme development and updates?
This is not the end of Publisher and I want to do that thing we did in the first 2 years Publisher theme. It’s Publisher reborn.

Releasing new updates in a small period of time by hearing customers like what we did in the first year by releasing 44 updates in just 1 year.

From now the updates will be released in 2 or 3 weeks periods. The updates will be released with the following priorities.

Priority N1: Our first priority is releasing small updates that fix all reported bugs and also improvements on speed and design to make the Publisher stable in the fastest time. Also from now, I will provide support in my half time to release bug fix updates quicker and to make support better. (the first update was published Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся)

Priority N2: Adding complete support of Elementor Page Builder beside the Visual composer and also adding Header, Footer and Single Page builder. This change is almost ready (85%) and we are testing it now.

Priority N3: We will focus on performance improvements and better WooCommerce features, new business and multi-purpose blocks, changing the admin panels to WP Customizer, new business demos, magazine demos and also exclusive features for magazine and blogs. Anything we have heard from you. Also, we will create new documentation and video tutorials for using the Publisher theme.

How we will hear your feedback and requests?
After deciding myself, I know that is a terrible idea! and now we want to hear from you for changes! How!? By adding a new section that we name it Feature Request Center. It will be added in the next 14 days. You can see the design of it Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. In the Feature Request Center, you can add your feature/change request and we will add features that have more upvotes from the community members.

I know that I’ve lost your trust and loyalty to me and BetterStudio team but I promise you I’ve learned many things from that period of time and I will make Publisher the best again like what we did in the past.

You can download the Publisher 7.7 RC1 from Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся right now. There will be another in the coming 2 weeks.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Ali

- Added: Facebook Messenger added to sharte buttons.

- Improved: WooCommerce product page tabs style improved.

- Fixed: Console error in theme panel.
- Fixed: Mobile header menu icon position. Thank Iman & Issa

Назад
Сверху