Multiscraper

This is the free version ? Thx ?

Very interesting module.And very good.
If this module working with aliexpress, products prices and shipping prices changing very fast in aliexpress.
Don't talking about shipping prices in developer page.

this is pro module, and work with aliexpress and others

- Alibaba.com (1188.com , 1688.com) (WARNING: May be grabbed exceptionally using PROXY, supplied without any guaranree. hard for grabbing, requires good server)
- 6pm.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, fast grabbing)
- Aliexpress.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, WARNING: requires powerful server, may requires PROXY, supplied without any guaranree.)
- Amazon.com (and all submarkets: .de, .es, .fr, etc, WARNING: may requires PROXY)
- Banggood.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, some images in the product description may be watermarked)
- Buyincoins.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, very fast grabbing, images may be watermarked)
- Chinabuye.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, images are clear and good quality)
- Chinavasion.com (clear and hi-res images)
- Dinodirect.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, some images may be watermarked)
- Dx.com (images may be watermarked, very fast grabbing)
- eBay.com (hard for grabbing, requires powerful server, WARNING: may requires PROXY)
- Etsy.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, images are clear and good quality, fast grabbing)
- Everbuying.net (with Product's VARIATIONS, grabs price ONLY in USD)
- Flipkart.com (with Product's VARIATIONS)
- Focalprice.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, all submarkets: pt., es., fr., de., etc)
- Geekbuying.com (images are watermarked)
- iOffer.com (with Product's VARIATIONS)
- Lazada.com (all submarkets: lazada.com.my, lazada.com.ph etc, hi-res images, weight and Size option grabbing)
- Lelong.com.my (with Product's VARIATIONS, fast grabbing, high quality clear images)
- Miniinthebox.com, Lightinthebox.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, WARNING: may requires PROXY, supplied without any guarantee.)
- Modlily.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, fast grabbing, clear images)
- Nile.com.my (fast grabbing, high quality images)
- Oasap.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, HIGH quality images)
- Overstock.com (with Product's VARIATIONS)
- Pandawill.com
- Rosegal.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, fast grabbing, high quality images)
- Sammydress.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, fast grabbing, high quality images)
- Sheinside.com / Shein.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, fast grabbing)
- Shopclues.com (fast grabbing)
- Snapdeal.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, very fast grabbing)
- Souq.com (with Product's VARIATIONS)
- Sportsdirect.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, Hi-res images)
- Sunsky-online.com
- Taobao.com (Tmall.com) (with Product's VARIATIONS, WARNING: requires powerful server, may requires PROXY, supplied without any guaranree.)
- Tinydeal.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, some images may be watermarked)
- Tmart.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, high quality images, hard for grabbing, takes much time and server resources)
- Tomtop.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, clear and high quality images)
- Walmart.com
- Wholesale7.net (with Product's VARIATIONS and Attributes, hi-res images, weight grabbing, hard for grabbing - set the minimum "Product quantity each iteration")

kindly someone has a more updated version? does not work well with aliexpress :(

Aliexpress.com (with Product's VARIATIONS, WARNING: requires powerful server, may requires PROXY, supplied without any guaranree.)

I saw that it is a 2014 version and then it gives me problems it doesn't install well it goes out page not found for this I was asking

someone can create or update this module for french website ?

is there have a new version of MultiScraper compatible with PS1.7 ?

Enter your MultiScraper password ?

Назад
Сверху