Поиск Page Cache Ultimate Module PrestaShop 1.7

Сейчас глянул на сайте, там для 1.6 эта же версия 4.49
Как я понял, то есть версия 4.49 для <1.7 и >1.7.
Или может они только в php файле прописали ограничение на версию, хотя зачем это делать. Хз
В загруженной версии имеем строку:
Код:
        $this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.7', 'max' => '1.8');
Как вариант просто открыть для версии 1.6, но хз будет ли нормально работать.

Да, при скачивании стоит на 1.6 и 1.7 одна и та же версия 4.49

Hi, Personally I do not see any improvement with this module....?

Is this module suitable for 1.7.4 if CCC is ON?

Has anyone tested another cache modules for PS 1.7? Do you have any comparation? Thank you.

New version is released: 4.52. Does anyone have this version of Page Cache Ultimate for PS 1.7 please?

Has anyone tested another cache modules for PS 1.7? Do you have any comparation? Thank you.
I test Express Cache V3 and the web page runs like a bullet, but I see some problems like user cant logout in Google Chrome, so I need change configurations and continue testing to validate that module in my live sites. I can not do it now but I will share that module when I return, I do not know if it is available to download in this forum.

@tali656 sounds great, let us know your results. As far as I remember I had problems too with login, add to cart and logout.

As far as I remember I had problems too with login, add to cart and logout.
Yes, exact, web speed fly but add to cart, login and logout dont work properly. I dont know if with module configuration options can do the trick or need more modifications. I need test that and the answer in diferent browsers.

Назад
Сверху