Видеоуроки по вытягиванию данных из Facebook

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

masterdio

Постоялец
Реакции
Всем доброго дня!
Кто работает с ФБ - будет полезно. Уроки по парсингу данных из соц сети при помощи инструмента для разработчика и скриптов на Питоне.
Прямой доступ через API.
Уроки на АНГЛ языке взятые с просторов сети. (Англ примечания автора)

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

In this video I will introduce you to the GRAPH API, I will use the GRAPH API Explorer and show you some example requests.

In this video I will show you how to download and save all data from Facebook page or a Facebook group keeping in mind certain points

In Lesson three I will use notebooks to clean and audit the data I got from Facebook and make it ready for analysis

In lesson 4 I will show you a simple way to get the most commented on posts

In lesson 05 something interesting happened as I found some deleted posts that I got access to some info of it using the API

In this video I will show you how to words frequency for all posts in a group or a page.
You can also use the same function on the comments

In this video I will group posts that have the keyword "free" in the steam page and count how many have this keyword VS how many of them does not.

Grouping by is very useful and you we will use it more often with more variables in future videos

In this video we will explore the “Created Time” variable to group posts by year, month, or day of the week.

This can be used to find posting patterns and more.

Очень интересно . По ФБ статы и так оч мало.

Перезалей пожалуста. Все 404

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху