English Magento Help section

Hi !
What is the best way to learn Magento ? How to use, and then how to create extensions ? Do you recommand some MOOC or Videos ? How did YOU do ?

I want to learn how to nulled an extension too, but it seems to be hard to find ...

Hi !
What is the best way to learn Magento ? How to use, and then how to create extensions ? Do you recommand some MOOC or Videos ? How did YOU do ?

I want to learn how to nulled an extension too, but it seems to be hard to find ...
You can learn on magento document Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Or some blogs:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Hi !

The Magento U video training/courses are the best but not cheap and very hard to find for free.

The Magento U video training/courses are the best but not cheap and very hard to find for free.
I have purchased some M2 Development courses on Udemy. But as you said Magento U are good and rare. Maybe we can do a group buy? Contact me (Developers) maybe we can do a group purchase. Let's so how we can get access to some good M2 Development stuff.

plz share your experience with M2 Development courses on Udemy I am thinking of it or did you find any better optinos

plz share your experience with M2 Development courses on Udemy I am thinking of it or did you find any better optinos
I have purchased a few M2 courses on Udemy, unfortunately all are very bad and to make the matters worse they haven't been updating the courses for years now, the authors are not responding to questions and messages.

My purchased Magento 2 courses on Udemy:

Simplified Magento 2: Video Course - From Beginner To Expert

Learning Path: Magento: Master and Test Magento 2 with Ease

Don't get them unless the authors update the material and respond to questions, pretty useless at this point.

Назад
Сверху