English Magento Help section

Hello, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post here, since I'm also foreing I wanted to say hello and I hope I can help to solve some problems with magento.

Please can you give me a step by step instructions to upgrade Magento EE 1.14.3.6 to EE 2.2.1

AS I and only find partial information and is very confusing

It's big part of work for everybody. If you can afford EE version - you have probable tons of extensions and products in webshop. And that complicates work even more.

All depends on who you are: store owner, manager or software developer.
Please concretize your situation.

Hi

Please can you help I have my magento 1.14 running and now the TSL version 1 is being phased out. I have been told by someone that it is a linux which I check and I have the TSL 1.0 1.1 and 1.2 enabled but still paypal is saing I am still using TSL 1.0 how can i solve this

I am trying to use MageSpaceX PDF Invoice. But every time the customer end tries to download the PDF from their Control Panel, it hangs and says Error - Failed Network. It downloads fine via Admin Panel.

Hi

Please can you help I have my magento 1.14 running and now the TSL version 1 is being phased out. I have been told by someone that it is a linux which I check and I have the TSL 1.0 1.1 and 1.2 enabled but still paypal is saing I am still using TSL 1.0 how can i solve this
This can be done with server http services(like apache or nginx) reconfiguration/changes only.
So either asl you hosting company for these changes or request your sysadmin(or yourself) to get these changes in case you get dedicated server/vps.
Get more specific info on your current server configuration (in second one case), so i can help you with more specific changes you need to implement.
Tnx.

Hi everyone, we are trying to move a few projects from 1.9 to Magento 2.3 and turned out it's not easy at all.

Currently we are checking out new modules and even the modules are quite different too. For example just look at "Aheadworks Advanced Reviews" for both Magento 1 and 2, they are as different as day and night :(

What are your favorite Magento 2 modules? High quality ones with less conflict and error.

Hi everyone, we are trying to move a few projects from 1.9 to Magento 2.3 and turned out it's not easy at all.

Currently we are checking out new modules and even the modules are quite different too. For example just look at "Aheadworks Advanced Reviews" for both Magento 1 and 2, they are as different as day and night :(

What are your favorite Magento 2 modules? High quality ones with less conflict and error.
Looks like the only possibility to safe migration is only migrate data and add needed modules from scratch. The differrence between Magento 1 and 2 is too big in terms of modules and themes. Main players in this area stays the same - Mirasvit, Aheadworks, etc. But Magento is so special, that everytime you add something it can brake something easy ))) (Not so easy actually but ou have to understand what you are doing)

First of all, thank you for your reply, well when you delete a product photo Magento does not remove it from storage/host and it must be done programmatically or by an extension, like this one:
Move "media/catalog/product" to new directory. Write php script to move images(exist in database) from new directory to "media/catalog/product". You can delete new directory after finish.

Do anybody have experience with marketplace extension of magento 2?
Which extension is good?

Назад
Сверху