Ваши/Не ваши Интернет магазины на PrestaShop

вот и интересуюсь это модуль для престы сделанный или на сайт напрямую код вставленный, у них бесплатный тариф вижу.
Может ты путаешь бесплатно? Модуль бесплатно, но в месяц сам сервис стоит 69 евро (это для престы, а так 79) + за сетап в районе 50

Сколько работаю с ними, никогда бесплатно не было. Лет так 8-10 назад была цена в месяц 49. Может для каких то стран делают бесплатно, но я не думаю, они и так самые большие в Европе.

Последнее редактирование:
Personally I do not think that this module of opinion, will exchange the behavior of the client, it would be more judicious to have a blog on your site so that the customers leave you their opinions and do not forget a good Seo
SEO and validated reviews are different things. In Europe, clients are very sensitive to validated reviews. But that's my opinion.

Personally I do not think this opinion module changes the behavior of the client, it would be wiser to have a blog on your site so that customers leave you their opinions and do not forget a good SEO
I find this service useful, but expensive. Everyone has to decide for himself. I think there is still a difference in the countries.

Последнее редактирование:
Назад
Сверху